Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Opening programs (window size)

Opening programs (window size)

Jack

I am having a problem when I open a program that operates it's own window
(likead-ware or poker stars) , other than IE . When it opens it only opens
half screen and then the text in it runs together. How can I make it open
full size? tried using the properties tag to open maximized but that don't
do it. Any help would be nice.

Stickems

This is a question that has been asked many times. There seems to be no
definitive answer. I have tried all the solutions offered but have not been
able to fix this Windows shortcoming. I will be pleasantly surprised if
anyone posts the correct solution.