Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Worth a second look

Worth a second look

Mark

This looks awsome! Finally I can ditch Microsoft IE

http://www.mozilla.org/products/

trout

Mark wrote:

> This looks awsome! Finally I can ditch Microsoft IE
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/products/

"Finally"?
--
"Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

Shel-hed

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>Mark wrote:
>
>> This looks awsome! Finally I can ditch Microsoft IE
>>
>> http://www.mozilla.org/products/

>"Finally"?

<sig pasted back in, cuz my sooperior compliant reader automagically removed it like
it was supposed to>

>--
>"Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would run away from the
high parts toward the low parts, making the earth flat again.
Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

WormWood

"Shel-hed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
| 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
|
| >Mark wrote:
| >
| >> This looks awsome! Finally I can ditch Microsoft IE
| >>
| >> http://www.mozilla.org/products/
| >
| >"Finally"?
|
| <sig pasted back in, cuz my sooperior compliant reader automagically
removed it like
| it was supposed to>
|
| >--
| >"Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"
|
| You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
run away from the
| high parts toward the low parts, making the earth flat again.
| Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

That is correct, and NZ and OZ would be buried 'neath the whole
stinking, oozing mess.

trout

Shel-hed wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>> "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
> flat again.
> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.
--
"I read it on the Interweb, so I know that it's true."

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

trout wrote:
> Shel-hed wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>>"Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

>>You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
>>run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
>>flat again.
>>Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

> Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
> the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
> later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

And there I was thinking its because I left the plug in the bath.

The Old Sourdough

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:54:25 -0800, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
trout gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana
jammed up its ass, and uttered the following deranged nonsense:

> Shel-hed wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

>> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
>> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
>> flat again.
>> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

> Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
> the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
> later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

Magnetic rays don't affect me, 'cuz I'm wearing my tin-foil beanie.
(as well as my underpants over my head)

--
The Old Sourdough
BEER!! The staff of life!!

ziggy

Brian H <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said.....
newsM3jd.79$(E-Mail Removed):

> trout wrote:
>> Shel-hed wrote:

>>>You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water
>>>would run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making
>>>the earth flat again.
>>>Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

>> Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in
>> place by
>> the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank
>> me later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

> And there I was thinking its because I left the plug in the bath.

So it was you! Honestly, no regard for the rest of mankind, now go
and make sure you have let that water out. Or I blame you for it
all...tsk tsk

ziggy

Scraggy

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:54:25 -0800, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
> trout gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana
> jammed up its ass, and uttered the following deranged nonsense:
>
>> Shel-hed wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>>> in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
>>> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
>>> flat again.
>>> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

>> Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in
>> place by the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish
>> (thank me later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

> Magnetic rays don't affect me, 'cuz I'm wearing my tin-foil beanie.
> (as well as my underpants over my head)

That doesn't really work, UNLESS you stick a pencil in each nostril.
--
The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to
arm bears. -- Chris Addison

Blinky the Shark

trout wrote:
> Shel-hed wrote:

>> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:41:06 -0800, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> "Next episode: Mark Discovers that the Earth is Round!"

>> You silly fishscine. If the earth wasn't flat, all the water would
>> run away from the high parts toward the low parts, making the earth
>> flat again.
>> Think about it, dumb-bo. :-]

> Philistine. Modern Science proves that the water is held in place by
> the centrifugal forces generated by the migration of fish (thank me
> later), as well as magnetic rays from Outer Space.

Naturally, fish migrate in the opposite direction in the southern
hemisphere. There is balance. Ommm...

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue