Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New windows in IE6

New windows in IE6

John Williams

Win XP SP2

On a webpage, click a link that opens in new window. New window is not full
size.

Is there any way to get new windows to open up full size?

TIA

tommy W.

When that happens to me I just stretch out the small window to fit the
screen on all four sides and it opens that size from then on. tommy
"John Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsxyid.386$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win XP SP2
>
> On a webpage, click a link that opens in new window. New window is not
> full size.
>
> Is there any way to get new windows to open up full size?
>
> TIA

John C Williams

You're right
Thanks
"tommy W." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zLyid.114339$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When that happens to me I just stretch out the small window to fit the
> screen on all four sides and it opens that size from then on. tommy
> "John Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsxyid.386$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Win XP SP2
>>
>> On a webpage, click a link that opens in new window. New window is not
>> full size.
>>
>> Is there any way to get new windows to open up full size?
>>
>> TIA

tommy W.

ur welcome sir

news:2IUid.439$(E-Mail Removed)...