Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spamkiller 6

Spamkiller 6

Mistuh

I just downloaded this McAfee product yesterday. Does anyone else agree
with me that it totally, totally SUCKS??! It doesn't display incoming email
messages like Spamkiller 4 did, it doesn't make ANY sounds except for
blocked email. It's essentially a USELESS WASTE OF MONEY!!

Any thoughts before I uninstall it and go back to Spamkiller 4?

~Brian~

Mistuh wrote:
> I just downloaded this McAfee product yesterday. Does anyone else
> agree with me that it totally, totally SUCKS??! It doesn't display
> incoming email messages like Spamkiller 4 did, it doesn't make ANY
> sounds except for blocked email. It's essentially a USELESS WASTE OF
> MONEY!!
>
> Any thoughts before I uninstall it and go back to Spamkiller 4?

All of McAfee stuff sucks its like Norton over bloated and a bastard to get
rid of! Good luck!

Mistuh

"~Brian~" <~Brian~@totallyinvalid.de> wrote in message
news:M7rid.6813$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> Mistuh wrote:
>> I just downloaded this McAfee product yesterday. Does anyone else
>> agree with me that it totally, totally SUCKS??! It doesn't display
>> incoming email messages like Spamkiller 4 did, it doesn't make ANY
>> sounds except for blocked email. It's essentially a USELESS WASTE OF
>> MONEY!!
>>
>> Any thoughts before I uninstall it and go back to Spamkiller 4?
>>

> All of McAfee stuff sucks its like Norton over bloated and a bastard to
> get
> rid of! Good luck!

Thank you, Brian....i'll *need* it.