Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > weird files viruses???

weird files viruses???

Mort

Can anyone tell me what these files are AGV is reporting them as Viruses but
I cant get any feed back on them when posted on googles Search engine .
They were in a program called "Shimweb"
They are "dog meal.exe"
"hidelistdebugstupid.exe"
"mixerrorclockdupe"

mortda

Mort

Add one more to that list "onceplan.exe"

"Mort" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Y_%hd.29297$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me what these files are AGV is reporting them as Viruses
> but I cant get any feed back on them when posted on googles Search engine
> .
> They were in a program called "Shimweb"
> They are "dog meal.exe"
> "hidelistdebugstupid.exe"
> "mixerrorclockdupe"
>

> mortda

One Sexy Botch :\)~ haha

Are you looking to get laid tonight?? Why not try our swinger's link
below??
or our swinger's page??

http://68.82.94.85:2000/public/swingers/index.htm

Looking for a REAL relationship and not just sex?? Then try our dating
page!

http://68.82.94.85:2000/Public/singles.htm

All of our links are 100% FREE! NO CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED! NO BULLSHIT!
WE KEEP OUR STUFF FREE!!!!! If you find a link that required a credit
card let us
Know and we will REMOVE it from our list.

"Mort" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Y_%hd.29297$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me what these files are AGV is reporting them as Viruses

but
> I cant get any feed back on them when posted on googles Search engine .
> They were in a program called "Shimweb"
> They are "dog meal.exe"
> "hidelistdebugstupid.exe"
> "mixerrorclockdupe"

mortda

trout

Mort wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what these files are AGV is reporting them as
> Viruses but I cant get any feed back on them when posted on googles
> Search engine . They were in a program called "Shimweb"
> They are "dog meal.exe"
> "hidelistdebugstupid.exe"
> "mixerrorclockdupe"
>

> mortda

I don't see any exact matches, either; but these look very much like
the dirty little footprints of a browser hijacker.
Download and run Hijack This:
http://www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html
If you can't tell what to do after you've done this, they have their
own support forums where they'll go over the log for you. Or post it
'here', and someone will likely be able to help you.
--
"*Someone*. Not me."

Mort

Thanks Trout,
I'll have alook at that and see what turns up.
Mortda

news:(E-Mail Removed)...