Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Compaq hidden partition

Compaq hidden partition

Chris the unwise

Is there anyplace from which I can download the hidden partition for a
Compaq?

I'm trying to do a system restore on an old model whose hard drive was
wiped.

When I boot off the restore disk, all I get is a "call Compaq Technical
support" error.

Jamco

your out of luck

"Chris the unwise" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Is there anyplace from which I can download the hidden partition for a
> Compaq?
>
> I'm trying to do a system restore on an old model whose hard drive was
> wiped.
>
> When I boot off the restore disk, all I get is a "call Compaq Technical
> support" error.

Jim Berwick

Chris the unwise <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> When I boot off the restore disk, all I get is a "call Compaq Technical
> support" error.

Maybe you could call compaq technical support.