Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Broadband ?

Broadband ?

Conor

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, ric says...

I see you're as ****ing stupid as he is then.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> kadickless <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Armchair Einstein, <armchair_einstein@invalid_domain_of_pain.com>, the
>swishing, so-called skull****er, and very fat, unpaid employee who
>voluntarily committed to working for 30 years in exchange for a discarded,
>half-chewed hamburger, prescribed:
>
>> "Conor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Armchair Einstein
>>> says...

>>> ROFLMAO...
>>>
>>> You mean NARROWBAND asshole.

>> Sir, that shows how much you know.

>You are about to get ****ed up the arse with a large, splintery bush-jarrah
>pole. Read on...

Perhaps you just ask if they are about to get ****ed up the arse with
a large. So what?

>> Have you ever heard of 10Base-T
>> ethernet? What about 100Base-T? The 10 or 100 in that term refers to
>> 10 or 100 Mb/s, respectively, the "Base" refers to "Baseband
>> transmission," and the "T" refers to "Twisted pair" cabling.

>I don't like cooner at the best of times. In fact, I don't like anyone but
>that's a different issue. You need to know that you are fully qualified to
>post in 24hour****up.idiotdesk and alt.pooter, as are those other snot****s
>who have called into question the statement that was made by cooner, viz
>"You mean NARROWBAND asshole."

Perhaps you ask if they are fully qualified to ps in 24hour****up.
That is of course, your peroggative.

>You see, snot****, "baseband" uses a single carrier frequency and is used
>over short distances. That would explain its use in Ethernet communication.
>Cooner was not questioning the relationship from cable and DSL to Ethernet.
>No. Not at all. See...

I am more of a libertarian at heart I do not care whether it is
illegal or not.

>You, ****wit Einstein, stated 'Actually, "broadband" is a term that is used
>for BOTH Cable and DSL. It is in contrast to "baseband" transmission.'

Women like to wear their hair longer and men have it much shorter.
Both sexes shave it all off when they're in active military service.

>Do you see that word contrast, ****head? Well, do you? Well, you see, the
>word contrast is from the (latin) root word contra and the word family
>includes not just contrast, but contrary. You still with it, **** for
>brains? Anyway, contra implies 'in an opposite direction'.

Does it look to you like they do see that word contrast?

>So.... moving right along with your public pillory and ridicule... the
>contra notion, note I used the word contra, yes? The contra notion of broad
>is narrow. ****, eh? Fancy that.

Still no explanation from you of what it is, just divert, obfuscate,
mislead and confuse.

>So, as you can see, we have clearly established that the contrary notion of
>broad is narrow. Thus it stands to reason that the contrary notion of
>broadband is narrowband. Hey? What? We have now fully established the
>logical foundation for the next step, which leaves us with needing to deal
>with the matter of cable and DSL. Yes? No? Maybe? You with it yet, ****head?
>Getting anything here? Do I need to keep going? I do? Ok, but let me know if
>this is too much for your pin-head, ****stick.

Approximately thousand years from now, barring a nuclear war.

>Now... It just so happens that POTS modems use narrowband. What? Hey? Huh?
>No way? Yes, they do, ****stick; yes they do. They use narrowband.

Why not?

>Would you disagree with the statement that the contrary notion to cable and
>DSL is POTS modems? I wouldn't if I were you. Fortunately for me, I'm not
>you.

Is that how long have you wondered if you were not they?

>So, we can now take your ****witted original statement and rewite it using
>the proper contrary notion to cable and DSL... 'Actually, BOTH Cable and DSL
>are in contrast to POTS modems.'

It is in contrast to baseband transmission.

>Now, let us contrast the following statements:

And you know this how?

>A) 'Actually, BOTH Cable and DSL are in contrast to POTS modems.'

If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a
decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate
people.

>B) 'Actually, broadband is in contrast to narrowband.'

You used no wit, intelligence, or bravado at all in your posts because
you have no wit, intelligence or bravado at all. Any other idiotic
comments, you out rightly beaten and battered babbling boob?

****ing small minded ****tards, the lot of them.

Do you think a ****wit then is?

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Not even the people responsible for the creation of a Jewish state in
a document that became known as the balfour declaration.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Eliza-type bots cannot correct typos but Lady Chatterly has on
occasion." -- Dr. Zen

Meruliporia Adriaticus Booleyi

Conor <(E-Mail Removed)> muddled:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, ric says...
>
>>> Sir, that shows how much you know. Have you ever heard of 10Base-T
>>> ethernet? What about 100Base-T? The 10 or 100 in that term refers
>>> to 10 or 100 Mb/s, respectively, the "Base" refers to "Baseband
>>> transmission," and the "T" refers to "Twisted pair" cabling.

>> Please, don't confuse Conor with facts. His limey brain will implode.
>>

> I see you're as ****ing stupid as he is then.

And don't go thinking that my kicking the idiot in the head implies anything
other than simple agreement with your statement because the safety and
sanctity of your psyche isn't worth the risk.

Conor

In article <(E-Mail Removed)-deaf-as-a-
post-felon.net>, Meruliporia Adriaticus Booleyi says...

> And don't go thinking that my kicking the idiot in the head implies anything
> other than simple agreement with your statement because the safety and
> sanctity of your psyche isn't worth the risk.

I'd be disappointed in you if it did.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

Free Speech

"Fred" <~@~.com> wrote in message
news:669db2481acb4025816de1a57631678a@fe.40usenets erver.com...
> Lady Chatterly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Perhaps you just ask if they are about to get ****ed up the arse with a
> > large.

> Ok, that's enough about your fat arse.

Why don't you like it large?

> > So what?

> What?

Why?

> > Perhaps you ask if they are fully qualified to ps in 24hour****up.

> I hate indecisive people.

The bot master was trying to be polite.

> > That is of course, your peroggative.

> Correction. If you look closely, you will notice that it is not of course,
> my peroggative.
>
> > I am more of a libertarian at heart I do not care whether it is illegal
> > or not.

> You should care whether it is illegal or not.

Can you sue a bot?

> > Women like to wear their hair longer and men have it much shorter.

> I prefer blondes myself.

Promotion effort?

> > Both sexes shave it all off when they're in active military service.

> Would you like me to create a few wild and false assumptions about you and
> give you the third degree over them?

That would be spectacular!

> > Does it look to you like they do see that word contrast?

> Really weird, huh?
>
> > Still no explanation from you of what it is, just divert, obfuscate,
> > mislead and confuse.

> Could you explain?

All sorts of lies.

> > Approximately thousand years from now, barring a nuclear war.

> Right now?

Are you a bot too?

> > Why not?

> Why ask why?

Are you a bot too?

> > Is that how long have you wondered if you were not they?

> Many moons.

Trying to be interesting?

> > And you know this how?

> What how are you actually referring to?
>
> > If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a
> > decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate
> > people.

> No, I am not planning for a year, sow rice. How dare you suggest

otherwise.

> > You used no wit, intelligence, or bravado at all in your posts because
> > you have no wit, intelligence or bravado at all.

> You could be wrong.
>
> > Do you think a ****wit then is?

> Yes.
>
> > Not even the people responsible for the creation of a Jewish state in a
> > document that became known as the balfour declaration.

> Geh cocken offen yom. Tsu Tillas Gescheften. Pish de chuss en de yom.

I like your French! why not speak only German?

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> kadbitcha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Conor, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the juvenile, all-embracing flake, and
>officer of the parish whose principle duty is to keep order, aired:
>
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)-deaf-as-a-
>> post-felon.net>, Meruliporia Adriaticus Booleyi says...
>>
>>> And don't go thinking that my kicking the idiot in the head implies
>>> anything other than simple agreement with your statement because the
>>> safety and sanctity of your psyche isn't worth the risk.

>> I'd be disappointed in you if it did.

>Don't be. Clearly you did not learn from your last bitchslapping that I am
>more than adept at claiming one thing, deliberately setting out to prove the
>exact opposite, and making you look the fool for it.

Why more than adept at claiming one thing?

--
Lady Chatterly

"That is a bot or someone playing as a bot. I dumped it in my KF the
first day. Is it following the group or me?" -- 'Ratz

Fred

Lady Chatterly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Perhaps you just ask if they are about to get ****ed up the arse with a
> large.

Ok, that's enough about your fat arse.

> So what?

What?

> Perhaps you ask if they are fully qualified to ps in 24hour****up.

I hate indecisive people.

> That is of course, your peroggative.

Correction. If you look closely, you will notice that it is not of course,
my peroggative.

> I am more of a libertarian at heart I do not care whether it is illegal
> or not.

You should care whether it is illegal or not.

> Women like to wear their hair longer and men have it much shorter.

I prefer blondes myself.

> Both sexes shave it all off when they're in active military service.

Would you like me to create a few wild and false assumptions about you and
give you the third degree over them?

> Does it look to you like they do see that word contrast?

Really weird, huh?

> Still no explanation from you of what it is, just divert, obfuscate,
> mislead and confuse.

Could you explain?

> Approximately thousand years from now, barring a nuclear war.

Right now?

> Why not?

Why ask why?

> Is that how long have you wondered if you were not they?

Many moons.

> And you know this how?

What how are you actually referring to?

> If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a
> decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate
> people.

No, I am not planning for a year, sow rice. How dare you suggest otherwise.

> You used no wit, intelligence, or bravado at all in your posts because
> you have no wit, intelligence or bravado at all.

You could be wrong.

> Do you think a ****wit then is?

Yes.