Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spelling check.

Spelling check.

jksspaz

Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running XP.
Thanks.

Have a good day

Blinky the Shark

jksspaz wrote:

> Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running XP.
> Thanks.

In what program?

Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue

Steve

"jksspaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hhwhd.25883$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running
> XP.
> Thanks.
>

> Have a good day

Spelling check in what?

jksspaz

Running XP and Outlook Express.

--
Have a good day
"jksspaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hhwhd.25883$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running XP.
> Thanks.
>

> Have a good day

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

If I remember correctly, OE depends on MS Word for spell checking. In
other words, install Word to get that feature going. If you already have
Word installed, look here:
http://www.theeldergeek.com/oe_spellcheck.htm

jksspaz wrote:

> Running XP and Outlook Express.
>
> --
> Have a good day
> "jksspaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hhwhd.25883$(E-Mail Removed). com...
>
>>Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running XP.
>>Thanks.
>>

>>Have a good day

Yankmai Weiner

"jksspaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:hhwhd.25883$(E-Mail Removed). com:

> Can somebody out there tell me how to get back spelling check? Running
> XP. Thanks.
>

> Have a good day

Using OE, it is dependent upon either M$ Word, or M$ Works - generally...

Here's a respected and reliable small freebie if you just want to avoid

http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

Butzonly fair tawarnya, it don't tollerate no word-mungin' (but unlike a
spellink-trool, it don't flame ya)...

OT: Spelling issues LnkWizard MCSE 17 03-22-2006 06:15 PM
Spelling Agent777 Firefox 2 06-07-2005 03:21 AM
Spelling checkers Michelangelo Verso Jr. Firefox 1 10-18-2004 10:10 AM
automatic spelling check Allen Thomson Firefox 2 06-20-2004 11:53 PM
Mozilla spelling check file? carlton hunter Firefox 8 02-07-2004 12:38 AM

Advertisments