Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help! -- crackling noise with Avid Xpress Pro on Mac G4

help! -- crackling noise with Avid Xpress Pro on Mac G4

Jacques Clouseau

We get a really nasty crackling noise coming through the speakers when
using Avid Xpress Pro on a Mac G4 dual 1.25 running OS 10.2.8. We have
checked all cables, mixer, proximity to power supply etc etc. Have had
the problem on several computers and versions of the software - except
on a PC version(!). Any help or suggestions appreciated!

Jacques