Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What the hell is AOL doing to are computers.

What the hell is AOL doing to are computers.

designa chassis

From Designa-Chassis,
Thank goodness someone else has noticed the problems with AOL.We went onto
Broadband thinking it would be better then AOL9, NO CHANGE.AOL9 was bad
enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any e.mails through, even ones
from relatives on AOL were returned- SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT
Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE with this at all.

Avengerę

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:28:22 +0000 (UTC), "designa chassis"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>From Designa-Chassis,
>Thank goodness someone else has noticed the problems with AOL.We went onto
>Broadband thinking it would be better then AOL9, NO CHANGE.AOL9 was bad
>enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any e.mails through, even ones
>from relatives on AOL were returned- SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT
>Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE with this at all.

Thanks for that very enlightening piece of drivel~!!!!
--
Avengerę
*I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

Scrote

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...um1/AOHell.jpg

--
You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.
-- Milton Berle

Avengerę

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:25:43 -0000, "Scrote"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>designa chassis wrote:
>>> From Designa-Chassis,
>>> Thank goodness someone else has noticed the problems with AOL.We
>>> went onto Broadband thinking it would be better then AOL9, NO
>>> CHANGE.AOL9 was bad enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any
>>> e.mails through, even ones from relatives on AOL were returned-
>>> SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE
>>> with this at all.

>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...um1/AOHell.jpg

LOL ))
--
Avengerę
*I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

zippy do da

designa chassis wrote:

> From Designa-Chassis,
> Thank goodness someone else has noticed the problems with AOL.We went onto
> Broadband thinking it would be better then AOL9, NO CHANGE.AOL9 was bad
> enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any e.mails through, even ones
> from relatives on AOL were returned- SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT
> Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE with this at all.

Possible there have been new dso exploites running on the net even
rogers has had troubles as well, and syppatico from what others are
friends are telling me as well.