Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MP3s Wav?

MP3s Wav?

uker

Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?

Redman

"uker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
> That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?

Winamp

Redman

°Mike°

Audacity
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

CDex
http://www.cdex.n3.net/

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:28:59 -0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
uker scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Klaus Frahm

uker wrote:
> Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
> That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?

You can try "lame" which is normally used to encode from wav to mp3 but
it has also an option for decoding in the inverse direction. You can
find download sites by searching google or yahoo. Normally you have to
compile it yourself (works very well in Linux). Maybe you can also find
precompiled windows binaries.

soup

Klaus Frahm popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on
and said
> uker wrote:
> > Can any one recommend any thing I can get for free.
> > That will convert MP3's & other formats into WAV files?

Sorry no reccomendations as such but a quick google gives
almost Ľof a million articles.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22mp...e+Search&meta=

--
yours S

Opening MP3s from newsgroups in Mozilla HellPope Huey Firefox 2 11-02-2005 06:11 PM
Playing MP3s with Firefox Jim Firefox 2 01-02-2005 02:22 PM
Winamp2 a winner again. Fix MP3s with it, practically no need for an MP3 editor now. fitwell Computer Support 26 09-29-2003 03:15 AM
Downloading MP3s James Kelly Computer Support 7 09-12-2003 08:58 PM
Re: Help with Foreign MP3s Mitch Computer Support 0 07-16-2003 05:32 AM

Advertisments