Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DSO Exploit

DSO Exploit

William Matthewson

Could someone please help me remove this file from my computer. I use Spy
Bot and Spy Blaster which recognize the problem but never fix it. I am
running Windows 98 se.

SwissTony

"William Matthewson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rGJgd.52160$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Could someone please help me remove this file from my computer. I use Spy
> Bot and Spy Blaster which recognize the problem but never fix it. I am
> running Windows 98 se.

its a known bug with spybot, nothing to worry about as far as i know

trout

William Matthewson wrote:

> Could someone please help me remove this file from my computer. I use
> Spy Bot and Spy Blaster which recognize the problem but never fix
> it. I am running Windows 98 se.

Have a read here:
http://www.pchell.com/support/dsoexploit.shtml
--
"No immediate threat."

°Mike°

The DSO exploit problem with SpyBot S&D has been
fixed in the new version. Please update to the latest.

Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/en/index.html
http://spybot.eon.net.au/
SpyBot S&D guide

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 06:01:13 -0400, in
<rGJgd.52160$(E-Mail Removed)>
William Matthewson scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

DSO Exploit Michael Mc Grenaghan Computer Support 2 11-03-2004 10:49 PM
What is DSO Exploit. News Computer Support 2 08-24-2004 03:28 AM
DSO Exploit??? bernard montgomery Computer Support 2 08-21-2004 10:46 AM
DSO Exploit joevan Computer Support 1 08-10-2004 04:23 PM
DSO Exploit terror!! EricP Computer Support 4 08-05-2004 07:11 PM

Advertisments