Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PaYroll Program

PaYroll Program

Tommy

Can anyone suggest a payroll program that employees can go to an
assignedcomputer and put their hours in and it will add them up
automatically. I realize I can make a spreed sheet , but I need a program
that they can put in 9:00am to 4:00pm which equals 7 hurs. If possible if
their is a better program that I can adjust the program to minus 1/2 hour
for lunch without them signng in and out for lunch so the total amount will
be 6 1/2 hours which would automatcially take away the 1/2 lunch for
everyone. Thanks to all in advance

G. Morgan

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:02:01 GMT "Tommy"
used 10 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

>Can anyone suggest a payroll program that employees can go to an
>assignedcomputer and put their hours in and it will add them up
>automatically. I realize I can make a spreed sheet , but I need a program
>that they can put in 9:00am to 4:00pm which equals 7 hurs. If possible if
>their is a better program that I can adjust the program to minus 1/2 hour
>for lunch without them signng in and out for lunch so the total amount will
>be 6 1/2 hours which would automatcially take away the 1/2 lunch for
>everyone. Thanks to all in advance

Do you know how to use Micro$oft Access? You could make a pretty
nifty payroll database that would do what you want, plus figure taxes,
deductions, etc... All with a nice interface and security.

A program that just allowed employees to enter time has a huge
potential for abuse.

look at this:

http://www.punch-clock.com/index.html

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

WormWood

"Tommy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZNmgd.7680$(E-Mail Removed) t...
| Can anyone suggest a payroll program that employees can go to an
| assignedcomputer and put their hours in and it will add them up
| automatically. I realize I can make a spreed sheet , but I need a
program
| that they can put in 9:00am to 4:00pm which equals 7 hurs. If
possible if
| their is a better program that I can adjust the program to minus 1/2
hour
| for lunch without them signng in and out for lunch so the total amount
will
| be 6 1/2 hours which would automatcially take away the 1/2 lunch for
| everyone. Thanks to all in advance

What cheap assed employer makes the employees do lunch on theiir own
time? Are they docked for bathroom breaks as well? That sucks.

Ed

Every employer I ever saw.

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:46:23 -0400, "WormWood"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Tommy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:ZNmgd.7680$(E-Mail Removed) et...
>| Can anyone suggest a payroll program that employees can go to an
>| assignedcomputer and put their hours in and it will add them up
>| automatically. I realize I can make a spreed sheet , but I need a
>program
>| that they can put in 9:00am to 4:00pm which equals 7 hurs. If
>possible if
>| their is a better program that I can adjust the program to minus 1/2
>hour
>| for lunch without them signng in and out for lunch so the total amount
>will
>| be 6 1/2 hours which would automatcially take away the 1/2 lunch for
>| everyone. Thanks to all in advance
>
>What cheap assed employer makes the employees do lunch on theiir own
>time? Are they docked for bathroom breaks as well? That sucks.

WormWood

Seriously? All substandard companies then, right?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...