Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Game Controller Problem

Game Controller Problem

Frank Calabrese

Hello,

I'm having trouble removing a game controller from my system which isn't a
game controller at all. In the game controller display It shows up as "USB
To RS232 Interface (V1.0) BaudRate 2400" . When I check the properties of
this usb device in that control panel, it shows 32 flashing lights on the
test page. When I hit the remove button, it tells me to remove it from the
device manager. But there is no such device there. I suspect this is what
is screwing up my game controllers. Any help would be much appreciated.

-FC

--
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in

°Mike°

See if the information here helps:
http://groups.google.com/groups?th=7c62e2d4cf3b81a2

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:17:40 GMT, in