Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AVG 6.0 will no longer be supported

AVG 6.0 will no longer be supported

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php

Support ends December 31st, folks. Supposed;y they will have a free
version of 7.0. It isn't exactly clear yet.

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Support ends December 31st, folks. Supposed;y they will have a free
>version of 7.0. It isn't exactly clear yet.

This month will see Pluto move behind Uranus. Exactly what Pluto will
do behind Uranus is anybody's guess, but the video should ship for
about $19.99.

--
Lady Chatterly

"I doubt you think more than the Lady Chatterly bot, but at least
she's somewhat coherent. What's your excuse, Goofy?" -- Cujo
DeSockpuppet

°Mike°

It seems to be clear. This is currently a BETA!
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/.../lng/us/tpl/v5

<Quote>
THE FINAL RELEASE OF AVG FREE EDITION WILL BE
GENERALLY AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD SOON.
<Unquote>

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:21:39 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor scrawled:

>http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
>
>Support ends December 31st, folks. Supposed;y they will have a free
>version of 7.0. It isn't exactly clear yet.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Ant

Seems clear enough to me.

"New Generation of AVG Free Edition to Replace Current 6.0 Free Edition

GRISOFT is pleased to announce that the next generation of AVG Free will be
available soon!"

news:(E-Mail Removed)...