Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Effects of SP2 download

Effects of SP2 download

Lone Ranger

Since downloading SP2 for my WinXP, I am getting the famous little red
crossmarks in places where there were pictures before SP2. What options do
I have that would enable me to get the pictures again instead of the
rectangles with little red crossmarks?