Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wireless connection says "limited or no connection"

Wireless connection says "limited or no connection"

Linus Liu

Sorry my system is Chinese XP, but I set something wrong maybe in
Wireless-properties-general-Internet protocol
TCP/IP-properties-advanced-selections/options(?)-TCP/IP
filter(?)-properties-Activate TCP/IP filter (all interface cards)(E)
(checkbox)

There it has three columns with two choices each of "allowing all (P)" or
"only allow(L)"
The first column shows TCP port, the second UDP port, the third "IP
protocol"

What should I check there? Or have I done something else which I do not
know?

Tks for great help. My wireless used to be good. Now cannot connect at all.

Linus Liu
Pls email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Tks sooooooo much!

°Mike°

Please do not ask for email replies. Answers to
queries belong in the group, where other people
may benefit from the information.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:05:01 +0800, in
<clokfp$a6f$(E-Mail Removed)>
Linus Liu scrawled: