Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Messenger - no incoming audio

Windows Messenger - no incoming audio

Julian Zelones

Having a problem using audio with Windows Messenger. Basically the problem
is when chatting with someone with the mic and webcam, they can see and hear
me and I can see them, but cannot hear them. Happens no matter who I chat
with.
My speakers are working fine because all other audio is working. Mic works
fine too. Ran the Audio Tuning Wizard and that all works fine.
I am running Windows XP with a dial-up internet connection, no router etc.
Would appreciate some help. Thanks.

--
May the hyzer be with you......always.