Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > duplicate file removal tools?

duplicate file removal tools?

Bonfiglio Bonfiglio is offline
Junior Member

I use Duplicate Finder to remove duplicate files using finder duplicate file from Ashisoft.

Search : Ashisoft.com

robert.mcclean robert.mcclean is offline
Junior Member

hey niner,

i know its very difficult to manage music collection 20 gb.Sometimes if u have
huge data scattered especially music files.use some tool that
manages the duplicate songs.I suggest you duplicate file remover .Its
from Advanced system optmizer.look u just need to add all ur drives for
scanning as u got the duplicates u just need to remove all of them , it
just take few minutes.. wanna download it .

Try Systweak.com or Download.com to download it

I think it better manage ur songs collection & its safe too.Well u can
take backup of ur duplicate files as well using this.

taniadayal taniadayal is offline
Junior Member

I have a problem of deleting duplicate files and someone has suggested
dublicateFilesDeleter

Duplicate methods removal in Ruby's TODO ? David Unric Ruby 14 03-18-2011 08:27 AM
Gridview Duplicate removal. ASP .Net 12 02-15-2006 03:51 AM
Duplicate removal raja C Programming 5 02-07-2006 09:54 AM
Project duplicate name of file... esoroka@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 11-10-2005 05:48 PM
Duplicate bookmark removal in firefox tmt Firefox 2 05-12-2005 02:46 PM

Advertisments