Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AMSTRAD TELEPHONE WITH EMAIL

AMSTRAD TELEPHONE WITH EMAIL

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email plus and before I can use
it, I have to register for email and pay 0.17 a day for this service
whether I use it or not. This amounts to 61.88 a year.

What a catch to sell this telephone that costs around 17.00 at
Sainsbury stores?

Could I use it without registering it with their service please?

It seems to have 700 address storage capacity.

Rajinder

Gordon

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email plus

Why?

Scraggy

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email

Snip

rofl

--
Most fools think they are only ignorant.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
26 Oct 2004 21:06:30 +0100, "Scraggy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> screamed from behind the mulberry
bush:

>Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email

>Snip
>
>rofl

He could've done a lot better things with the 17 quid.

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

Gary G. Taylor

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email plus and before I can use
> it, I have to register for email and pay 0.17 a day for this service
> whether I use it or not. This amounts to 61.88 a year.
>
> What a catch to sell this telephone that costs around 17.00 at
> Sainsbury stores?
>
> Could I use it without registering it with their service please?
>
> It seems to have 700 address storage capacity.
>
> Rajinder

Rajinder .... Rajinder ... Rajinder ...

.... if it isn't one thing it's another. You continue to astound and amuse me
with your tales of befuddlement and stupidity, and your failure to see the
obvious:

TAKE THE ****ING THING BACK, ALREADY!
And next time, READ THE BOX. I'll bet you dimes to dingoes that requirement
is stated clearly on the box, right?
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the solution.

Rajinder

"Gary G. Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9BCfd.10304$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email plus and before I can

use
> > it, I have to register for email and pay 0.17 a day for this

service
> > whether I use it or not. This amounts to 61.88 a year.
> >
> > What a catch to sell this telephone that costs around 17.00 at
> > Sainsbury stores?
> >
> > Could I use it without registering it with their service please?
> >
> > It seems to have 700 address storage capacity.
> >
> > Rajinder
> >

> Rajinder .... Rajinder ... Rajinder ...
>
> ... if it isn't one thing it's another. You continue to astound and

amuse me
> with your tales of befuddlement and stupidity, and your failure to see

the
> obvious:
>
> TAKE THE ****ING THING BACK, ALREADY!
> And next time, READ THE BOX. I'll bet you dimes to dingoes that

requirement
> is stated clearly on the box, right?
> --
> Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
> gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
> "The two most abundant things in the universe
> are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

Dan Evans

"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:s%Ifd.45$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the solution.

The stupid person would be the one who buys a phone for very little, without
reading the instructions/requirements, then wants access to a paid service
without paying.

And why should anyone help you, if you call everyone stupid?

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Dan

Radhakrishna Muthukumar

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
> Hi,

Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley.

Lakhwinder Michandani

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
> Hi,

Mein teri maa te pushab karda han.

ziggy

Radhakrishna Muthukumar <(E-Mail Removed)-panic-
struck-shitblister.org> Only went and said.....
news:(E-Mail Removed) fed-panic-struck-
shitblister.org:

> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
>> Hi,

> Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley.

.........and now altogether....~;0D