Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > .ico in the url address

.ico in the url address

twb@geocities.com

Hi,

Can I copy the .ico that appears with the url in the address box?
---
Have a GREAT day,
Thomas

somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

why?

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:12:33 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can I copy the .ico that appears with the url in the address box?

Only if your sig is shorter than your question and not broken. It's dash
dash space , not dash dash dash.

Look for *.ico files in your browser cache folder.

<snip>

Me

°Mike°

Use FavOrg:
http://home.arcor.de/igwa/Downloads/favorg.zip

More info:

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:12:33 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
(E-Mail Removed) scrawled:

>Hi,
>
>Can I copy the .ico that appears with the url in the address box?

<snip broken signature>

--
Basic computer maintenance