Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > password change

password change

Parlicoot

Hello,
Can someone tell me how to change my password for logging on
to wanadoo.co.uk? Thanks, Parlicoot

Parlicoot

"Parlicoot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cliaq5$ma4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> Can someone tell me how to change my password for logging on
> to wanadoo.co.uk? Thanks, Parlicoot

It's ok, I found out how to do it. Should have experimented before
panicking. P

Tony N@ylor

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/6126.htm you have to go on their site
....above is the address