Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Under monitor one piece speaker system?

Under monitor one piece speaker system?

me@privacy.net

I was recently in local library and they had a one
piece speaker system that the monitor set on

This eliminated all the cable and mess of a typical
three piece speaker system.

Ive checked Google and cant seem to find a source for
such a one piece under monitor speaker box.

Does anyone have any idea where i might buy one?

Brian

<(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was recently in local library and they had a one
> piece speaker system that the monitor set on
>
> This eliminated all the cable and mess of a typical
> three piece speaker system.
>
> Ive checked Google and cant seem to find a source for
> such a one piece under monitor speaker box.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where i might buy one?

something like this maybe?

http://www.grandview.com.hk/product/e/p25014.htm

me@privacy.net

>something like this maybe?
>
>http://www.grandview.com.hk/product/e/p25014.htm

That be it!!

Wonder where I can mail order one in the US?