Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > T. V. Tuner card

T. V. Tuner card

eddie

Hi
I would like to install a T.V. tuner card and the one I like is the
Hauppauge 983pci but the system requirements say that you need a PCI/AGP VGA
card with direct draw compatible driver.
As I have an on board graphics card does this mean I will have to install a
stand alone graphics card in order for the T.V. card to work.
Thanks for any advice
from Eddie..

°Mike°

You should be able to use the TV card; personally I
would have installed a decent graphics card before
even considering a TV card.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:53:08 +0000 (UTC), in
<cl84ek$rsa$(E-Mail Removed)>
eddie scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Fred

> would have installed a decent graphics card before even considering a
> TV card.

Yumago, samanes-seki.

****ing stupid, top-posting tit.