Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Kevin Mitnick on 60 Minutes!

Kevin Mitnick on 60 Minutes!

Preesi

OMG he got HOT looking!
His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!

--
preesi
"Cool Beans AND Franks!"

DC

Preesi wrote:
> OMG he got HOT looking!
> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!

Who gives a flying fox fart?

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Harrison

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:44:33 -0400, "Preesi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> OMG he got HOT looking!
>His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!

Take your panty gravy elsewhere.

Loz

"Preesi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OMG he got HOT looking!
> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
>
> --
> preesi
> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
> ~~~~~~~~~
> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
> (Come play with me)

And who the **** is he ???

PC

"Loz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Preesi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> OMG he got HOT looking!
>> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
>>
>> --
>> preesi
>> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
>> ~~~~~~~~~
>> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
>> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
>> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
>> (Come play with me)

> And who the **** is he ???

He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly

Paul

Loz

"PC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0fEdd.478$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Loz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Preesi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> OMG he got HOT looking!
> >> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
> >>
> >> --
> >> preesi
> >> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
> >> ~~~~~~~~~
> >> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
> >> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
> >> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
> >> (Come play with me)

> > And who the **** is he ???
> >

> He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly
>
> Paul

Thankyou

Loz

Blinky the Shark

Loz wrote:
> "Preesi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> OMG he got HOT looking!
>> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!

>> --
>> preesi
>> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
>> ~~~~~~~~~
>> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
>> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
>> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
>> (Come play with me)

> And who the **** is he ???

If that really just means, "I don't care", okay. If you *do* wish
to catch up, here's something on the famous/infamous Mitnick.

http://www.takedown.com/bio/mitnick.html

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue

Pennywise

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:26:08 +1300, "PC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>> And who the **** is he ???
|>>

|>He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly

No,no,no

A hacker who pop'd into the wrong sites, was accused of stealing
millions in intelligent property.

Too bad, I'd of watched 60 mins if I'd of known he was going to be
featured.

http://www.freekevin.com/ (he's free now)
Links:
http://www.albany.net/~dsissman/mitnick.html

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
21 Oct 2004 14:26:08 +1300, "PC" <(E-Mail Removed)> screamed from
behind the mulberry bush:

>"Loz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Preesi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> OMG he got HOT looking!
>>> His face filled in and hes actually sorta attractive now!
>>>
>>> --
>>> preesi
>>> "Cool Beans AND Franks!"
>>> ~~~~~~~~~
>>> My Websites: http://tinyurl.com/yvw45
>>> Where I Hang Out: http://www.there.com
>>> My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
>>> (Come play with me)

>> And who the **** is he ???
>>

>He was responsible for the 'Melissa' virus if I remember correctly

And you'd be remembering wrong, ****head.......

http://www.melissavirus.com/

David Mitnick was infamous for his early "blackhat" hacking exploits,
most of which he did through vigorous "social engineering," ie
cajoling passwords and operating procedures out of naive and
unsuspecting system operators. He was far less a threat than the
government made him out to be, even though prosecuting attornies had
ignorant judges believing he had the ability to commandeer satellites
and take control of nuclear missiles. They stuck him away without bail
for years and then made an example out of him by throwing a the book
at him during his trial. David is now nothing but a much hyped
supposedly notorious celebrity who is parlaying his infamy into cold
cash. The real ****ers you should be worried about are still out there
and have never been caught.

Dodo

You're referring to Kevin David Mitnick.

David L. Smith was arrested in connection with the melissa virus.

APB for Kevin Howe Trans Ruby 0 08-05-2007 07:51 PM
Film Critic Kevin Carr 7m@7mpictures.com DVD Video 0 01-17-2006 05:17 AM
Searching for Kevin Brace (Graphic chip research information) Derek Simmons VHDL 1 03-31-2005 01:51 AM
Access to the path "D:\Kevin's Web Apps\InternalSPHIR\Config\Resource.Config" is denied. KQ ASP .Net 1 10-27-2004 10:25 AM
Re: Kevin Spencer Kevin Spencer ASP .Net 0 07-10-2003 08:16 PM

Advertisments