Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Service Pack 2 for XP Pro

Service Pack 2 for XP Pro

Carlos

Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered before but I could not find
any messages here so I would like to ask:
Are there any advantages of installing SP2 and what problems could it
cause, if any?
I don't need a firewall, if that's the main purpose of SP2.
What are the pros and cons? Should I upgrade?
Thanks for any replies.
Carlos

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
kadbitcha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What you really ****ing well mean is you're too ****ing stupid to look.

Why are you so positive about that?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Apparently, Lady Chatterly is a Bot. S/he pops up on
alt.music.michael-jackson from time to time." -- Archie Leach

x@y

"Carlos" <f-off!@outtahere.net> wrote in message
> Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered before but I could
> not find
> any messages here so I would like to ask:
> Are there any advantages of installing SP2 and what problems
> could it
> cause, if any?
> I don't need a firewall, if that's the main purpose of SP2.
> What are the pros and cons? Should I upgrade?
> Thanks for any replies.
> Carlos

Hello "Carlos"!!

If You interested to read more about "SP2".
I tried myself, on Google search window just type,
"SP2 Problems" No quotes. Hope this Helps. x@y.

Carlos

Thanks x@y !