Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NEED HEALTH INSURANCE\ AUTO

NEED HEALTH INSURANCE\ AUTO

BUMEAGLE

WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE OR LOW RATE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE,
BESIDES THE GOVERNMENT C.H.I.P. INSURANCE PLAN ,FOR A SINGLE ADULT
THAT HAS TO WAIT 90 DAYS BEFORE HE GETS HIS FULL WORK BENEFITS THAT
COVER RARELY ANYTHING?..............ALSO, WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE
GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS OF AUTOMOBILES THAT ARE FROM SEIZURES OR SURPLUSES
ARE HELD THAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT INTERNET FEES OR CLASSIFIED
ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
.....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

philo

> WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE

<snip>

Free????

you must be joking

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

BUMEAGLE wrote:

> WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE OR LOW RATE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE,
> BESIDES THE GOVERNMENT C.H.I.P. INSURANCE PLAN ,FOR A SINGLE ADULT
> THAT HAS TO WAIT 90 DAYS BEFORE HE GETS HIS FULL WORK BENEFITS THAT
> COVER RARELY ANYTHING?..............ALSO, WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE
> GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS OF AUTOMOBILES THAT ARE FROM SEIZURES OR SURPLUSES
> ARE HELD THAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT INTERNET FEES OR CLASSIFIED
> ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
> THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT (E-Mail Removed)
> ....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

You must be a convicted felon, illegal immigrant, or unwilling to work a
single day in your life to get these things for free.

John Holmes

BUMEAGLE came up with this:

> WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE OR LOW RATE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE,
> BESIDES THE GOVERNMENT C.H.I.P. INSURANCE PLAN ,FOR A SINGLE ADULT
> THAT HAS TO WAIT 90 DAYS BEFORE HE GETS HIS FULL WORK BENEFITS THAT
> COVER RARELY ANYTHING?..............ALSO, WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE
> GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS OF AUTOMOBILES THAT ARE FROM SEIZURES OR SURPLUSES
> ARE HELD THAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT INTERNET FEES OR CLASSIFIED
> ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
> THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT (E-Mail Removed)
> ....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

Try a new keyboard, your caps lock key is faulty.

--
-John Holmes-

"It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

Unk

On 19 Oct 2004 11:37:52 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (BUMEAGLE) wrote:

>WHO WOULD KNOW OF ANY FREE OR LOW RATE PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE,
>BESIDES THE GOVERNMENT C.H.I.P. INSURANCE PLAN ,FOR A SINGLE ADULT
>THAT HAS TO WAIT 90 DAYS BEFORE HE GETS HIS FULL WORK BENEFITS THAT
>COVER RARELY ANYTHING?..............ALSO, WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHERE
>GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS OF AUTOMOBILES THAT ARE FROM SEIZURES OR SURPLUSES
>ARE HELD THAT CAN BE OBTAINED WITHOUT INTERNET FEES OR CLASSIFIED
>ADS........THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD RUN THESE THINGS
>THEMSELVES.................CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT (E-Mail Removed)
>....THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!

You can get free health insurance in a state, or federal penitentiary.
Well, sort of....

BTW, turn of your caps lock. All caps is considered SHOUTING.

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
kadbitcha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Now there's an idea for him. Steal the car of his dreams and get free
>medical in the bargain.

What does that suggest to you?

--
Lady Chatterly

"Do you think that Alexander Mulligan, a super-eco commune resident
who takes a break from his regular commune duties and hikes all the
way into Bellingham every day in order to use Bruce Burhans' internet
account so he can engage in trivial bickering, is also a woman named
"Lady Chatterly", who does exactly the same thing?" -- Tom