Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express Lost contacts

Outlook Express Lost contacts

Douglas

I lost my contacts. Anyone know where I can go on my hard drive and
reinstall them.

Thanks

Douglas

Toolman Tim

>|I lost my contacts. Anyone know where I can go on my hard drive and
>| reinstall them.
>|
>| Thanks
>|
>| Douglas

You are using Outlook Express for newsgroup reading, so I'm guessing you use
it for email too. When you say you "lost" your contacts, do you mean they
aren't showing in your email program window? If so, then click on "View",
then "Layout", and finally, put a checkmark in front of "Contacts".

If that's not the problem, then you should search for files that end in
".wab" on your computer (wab stands for Windows address book). That's the
file with your contacts in it.

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~