Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email

Email

ohcooldude

When I use Firefox, it tells me that I have 31 new messages in my inbox. I
downloaded Thunderbird thinking I would be able to retrieve them.
Thunderbird asked me if I wanted to import information I had in Outlook
Express (I entered yes). In Outlook Express I can read mail from my
InsightBB account; however, I cannot get Thunderbird to get the 31 messages
or the InsightBB messages, but it does give me the messages in Outlook
Express. How do I remedy this?

Thanks,

Scott

samuel

"ohcooldude" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> When I use Firefox, it tells me that I have 31 new messages in my
> inbox. I downloaded Thunderbird thinking I would be able to
> retrieve them. Thunderbird asked me if I wanted to import
> information I had in Outlook Express (I entered yes). In Outlook
> Express I can read mail from my InsightBB account; however, I
> cannot get Thunderbird to get the 31 messages or the InsightBB
> messages, but it does give me the messages in Outlook Express.
> How do I remedy this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

guessing that you may have to check your setting and make thunderbird
your default email client
you can ask at a mozilla newsgroup also
or a mozilla thunderbird forum