Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Won't automatically connect to internet

Won't automatically connect to internet

None

I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet Options/Connection to "always dial my default connection" because it always changes to "never dial a connection" every time I restart Windows (XP). I think this started after I uninstalled AOL for broadband. Anyone else had this problem/know of a solution??

Blinky the Shark

None wrote:

> I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet =

Please post plaintext; this isn't a web page. Tnx.

><HTML><HEAD>

<snip>

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue

Rob

You can post your question in newsgroup

sbcglobal.help.tech.net

Rob

"None" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:q7kcd.5949$(E-Mail Removed) m...
I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet Options/Connection to "always dial my default connection" because it always changes to "never dial a connection" every time I restart Windows (XP). I think this started after I uninstalled AOL for broadband. Anyone else had this problem/know of a solution??

None

bite me.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> None wrote:
>
> > I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet =

> Please post plaintext; this isn't a web page. Tnx.
>
> ><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
> ><HTML><HEAD>

> <snip>
>
> --
> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>
> Go Blue

Scraggy

None wrote:
> bite me.

> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> None wrote:
>>
>>> I have SBC Yahoo DSL. I have to reset my settings under Internet =

>> Please post plaintext; this isn't a web page. Tnx.
>>
>>> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
>>> <HTML><HEAD>

>> <snip>
>>
>> --
>> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>>
>> Go Blue

Listen doombrain, this is a text only NG. For further help try here
http://tinyurl.com/38z2g

--
Most fools think they are only ignorant.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Blinky the Shark

None wrote:

> bite me.

So you figured how to send plaintext. Most of the betting was on
you not being able to.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue

Toolman Tim

>| None wrote:
>|
>| > bite me.
>|
>| So you figured how to send plaintext. Most of the betting was on
>| you not being able to.

Nah - it's a fluke. The plain text is only because he REPLIED to a plain
text post. I still win ;o)

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

>>| So you figured how to send plaintext. Most of the betting was on
>>| you not being able to.
>>|

> Nah - it's a fluke. The plain text is only because he REPLIED to a plain
> text post. I still win ;o)

Your 40 is in the mail.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue

Toolman Tim

>| >>|
>| >>|
>| >>|

>| > Nah - it's a fluke. The plain text is only because he REPLIED to a
>| > plain text post. I still win ;o)
>|
>| Your 40 is in the mail.

awww...don't bother <g>...it's been a good week, all said and done. Got a
few posters here thinking they can get my nose bent out of shape, but it
just bounces off the ol' thick skin.

None

I don't need a lecture from anyone named blinky the shark OR you "Scraggy"

news:(E-Mail Removed)...