Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Strange application behavior

Strange application behavior

David

I'm getting this really strange application behavior in random
applications.

For one example, MS Word automatically puts strike throughs in links
or text and it can't be changed. I know where to change the setting
and do so correctly and have even reinstalled word but it doesn't
work.

I print and my printer job window says it's printing page number 120
out of 3.

Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

D.

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (David) wrote:

>I'm getting this really strange application behavior in random
>applications.
>
>For one example, MS Word automatically puts strike throughs in links
>or text and it can't be changed. I know where to change the setting
>and do so correctly and have even reinstalled word but it doesn't
>work.

Do you think you know where to change the setting and do so correctly
and have even reinstalled word but it does not work?

>I print and my printer job window says it's printing page number 120
>out of 3.

A silent mouth is melodious.

>Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.

>D.

Lol.

--
Lady Chatterly

"You have an extra "l" in your name, and the air in your head has gone
bad. Be sure to stay out of direct sunlight until you change it. You
don't want to be walking around with your relief valve popping open
unexpectedly, and your comment shows that something like that is
already happening." -- John Griffin

David

Lady Chatterly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> (E-Mail Removed) (David) wrote:
> >
> >I'm getting this really strange application behavior in random
> >applications.
> >
> >For one example, MS Word automatically puts strike throughs in links
> >or text and it can't be changed. I know where to change the setting
> >and do so correctly and have even reinstalled word but it doesn't
> >work.

> Do you think you know where to change the setting and do so correctly
> and have even reinstalled word but it does not work?
>
> >I print and my printer job window says it's printing page number 120
> >out of 3.

> A silent mouth is melodious.
>
> >Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

> Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.
>
> >D.

> Lol.

I'm sure your parents will probably never see this but I wish more
people would not let their kids play on the news groups, it's a bad
waste of everyone's time.