Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > actmon password

actmon password

fms8532@hotmail.com

I installed actmon and entered a password upon registering; now I'm
trying to use the program and the password doesn't work. I can't even
uninstall the program because I need to know the password. How can I
change my password or uninstall the program and then reinstall with a
new password. I haven't received any help from the company after 3
e-mails. Please help.

samuel

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

ask them again http://www.actmon.com/service/support.htm