Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > saving jpg when right click disabled

saving jpg when right click disabled

Bruce the Shark

10-16-2004
Johnny8977 wrote:

>> That is easily one of the best tid bits I have read in a long time.
>> Thanks.

>
> Me too. Nice one, thanks!

It's always a great feeling when you beat the webmasters, eh?

08-11-2006
Yeah great work. However, that's only possible if the right click is disabled. What about if the right click is disabled? Toolbar is disabled? and it's a java link? I've just uploaded some photos on www.ImageEvent.com > Public Library > and try your trick. It won't work. let me know please if you find a solution.

thanks

08-12-2006
You can also browse your Temporary Internet Files folder for the image you want. Most people who put that stupid code on their sites don't realize that everything on their site is saved to the client computer anyway.

Go here: C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

08-12-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by photoq8
Yeah great work. However, that's only possible if the right click is disabled. What about if the right click is disabled? Toolbar is disabled? and it's a java link? I've just uploaded some photos on www.ImageEvent.com > Public Library > and try your trick. It won't work. let me know please if you find a solution.

thanks
Um... I had no problem saving pictures from that site. All I did was right-click and click "Save picture as". Unless I missed something.

The one I got is attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4727.jpg (59.5 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by egingell; 08-12-2006 at 09:20 PM..

07-03-2009
Google search on how to view a webpage's source on your browser. Once you are viewing the source, search for .jpg
Once you find a result, highlight the entire URL, go to it in your browser, and there's the image!

06-17-2011
The Opera Browser did the trick for me!! Thank you SO much!!