Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Mini Project - Beginner in Visual Studio .NET

Mini Project - Beginner in Visual Studio .NET

Scottie T

Hi everyone,

I have just attened an introduction course in Visual Studio and am now
wanting to apply what i have learnt to some sort of mini project.

The biggest problem i have however is what mini project should i look at????

Can anyone please suggest a mini project ie one that i can use to build as a
beginner using Visual Studio .NET / Visual Basic.

Cheers

nandha

It is small size project duration less than 3 person
months.

Josh

> Can anyone please suggest a mini project ie one that i can use to build as
> beginner using Visual Studio .NET / Visual Basic.

How about a project to record what your doing. Text box on a form with a
button. type something in click 'save' records text and date time in text
file.

Then you can start adding features as you think of them. Such as...

A Screen to view the recorded data
A Report based on the data.
A calculation to show how long between each entry ( handy for time sheet
entry at end of week )
A facility to edit saved entries.

that should get you going...