Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Release Dates

Release Dates

Dilbert Does Dallas

Can anyone point me in the direction of a list for the release dates for
..Net including all betas, RCs, 1.0 & 1.1

I don't want 'sometime in Sept 2001' I need a definite list if there is one.

Cheers

Interviewer

james

There is no "definite list" of release dates. It's sometime in 2005 ( or 2006).
james

"Dilbert Does Dallas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone point me in the direction of a list for the release dates for
> .Net including all betas, RCs, 1.0 & 1.1
>
> I don't want 'sometime in Sept 2001' I need a definite list if there is one.
>
> Cheers
>
> Interviewer

James Curran

I had good results going to the microsoft.com advanced search page,
http://search.microsoft.com/search/s...t=a&View=en-us and seaching
for ' ".net framework" announces' in the "Microsoft PressPass" subsite.
That should give you a list of all press releases that announced something
about the .Net Framework"

"Dilbert Does Dallas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone point me in the direction of a list for the release dates for
> .Net including all betas, RCs, 1.0 & 1.1
>
> I don't want 'sometime in Sept 2001' I need a definite list if there is

one.

James Curran

I believe he meant the version that have already been released.

"james" <jjames700ReMoVeMe at earthlink dot net> wrote in message
news:eh#(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is no "definite list" of release dates. It's sometime in 2005 ( or

2006).

> "Dilbert Does Dallas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone point me in the direction of a list for the release dates for
> > .Net including all betas, RCs, 1.0 & 1.1
> >
> > I don't want 'sometime in Sept 2001' I need a definite list if there is

one.

james

True, I mis-read his post. But, still finding that list might be a problem. Might be just as easy to use Google and search for
those dates. And still finding an exact date for everything will be tough.
james