Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PDF creator

PDF creator

Trent SC

I've been asked by a friend which is the easiest free pdf creator to use
(he's not the most technically savvy). Can anyone recommend one? I've seen
one or two on magazine cover CDs, and I'd value the feedback from this NG.

TIA

Paul - xxx

Trent SC vaguely muttered something like ...
> I've been asked by a friend which is the easiest free pdf creator to use
> (he's not the most technically savvy). Can anyone recommend one? I've
> seen one or two on magazine cover CDs, and I'd value the feedback from
> this NG.
>
> TIA

pdf995

http://www.pdf995.com

--
Paul ...

(8(|) Homer Rules !!!

Ian Jackson

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Paul - xxx
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Trent SC vaguely muttered something like ...
>> I've been asked by a friend which is the easiest free pdf creator to use
>> (he's not the most technically savvy). Can anyone recommend one? I've
>> seen one or two on magazine cover CDs, and I'd value the feedback from
>> this NG.
>>
>> TIA

>pdf995
>
>http://www.pdf995.com

Also Primo (http://www.primopdf.com/).
I have both, and use Primo.
Ian.

Trent SC

> >Trent SC vaguely muttered something like ...
> >> I've been asked by a friend which is the easiest free pdf creator to

use
> >> (he's not the most technically savvy). Can anyone recommend one? I've
> >> seen one or two on magazine cover CDs, and I'd value the feedback from
> >> this NG.

> >pdf995
> >
> >http://www.pdf995.com
> >

> Also Primo (http://www.primopdf.com/).