Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Family Tree

Family Tree

Timmy Malet

Any one know any FREE service on the web that searches family historys?

--

Life?

°Mike°

Try:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:39:00 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Timmy Malet scrawled:

>Any one know any FREE service on the web that searches family historys?

--
Basic computer maintenance

king doodle squat

"Timmy Malet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any one know any FREE service on the web that searches family historys?

You could try http://www.freebmd.org/ for the UK & Ireland

hth

kds

geothermal

Timmy Malet wrote:

> Any one know any FREE service on the web that searches family historys?

www.ancestry.com was free for two weeks for me awhile ago.
I did all my research in that time and deleted my account
after the free time was up.

Geothermal