Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how do I?

how do I?

°Mike°

Please set your computer clock and/or TIME ZONE correctly.
You are posting in the future.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:03:07 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
steve lovenjak scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Ingeborg

"steve lovenjak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks

TweakUI tab desktop.

Ionizer

"steve lovenjak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks

Don't keep posting variations of the same question. Once is enough.

That said, this solution does work:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/rec_bin.htm

--
Ian.

karoshi

he put his clock in the recycle bin....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please set your computer clock and/or TIME ZONE correctly.
> You are posting in the future.
>

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:03:07 -0700, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> steve lovenjak scrawled:
>
>>Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks
>>

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

karoshi

check your time zone.

"steve lovenjak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> The clock is set correctly both bios and desktop?
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Please set your computer clock and/or TIME ZONE correctly.
>> You are posting in the future.
>>

>> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:03:07 -0700, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> steve lovenjak scrawled:
>>
>>>Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks
>>>

>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance

steve lovenjak

Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks

°Mike°

I said "and/or TIME ZONE". You Time Zone is NOT
correct; you are set to the Redwood default. From
your headers:

From: "steve lovenjak" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:19:21 -0700

Do you see the difference between the "NNTP-Posting-Date",
set by your news server, and the "Date" passed by your system?
The -0700 says you are set to "Mountain Time".

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:19:21 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
steve lovenjak scrawled: