Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > the system has recovered from a serious error

Reply
Thread Tools

the system has recovered from a serious error

 
 
Leuk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-11-2004
Hi All,

My systems crashes at least 2 times per day and of course at the most
inappropriate times. CAN ANYONE READ THIS ERROR CODE? I DO NOT SEND IT
TO MS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DO ANYGOOD ANYWAY.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

L. B.

I always get this error message:

ERROR SIGNATURE:

BCCODE: 19

BCP1: 00000020

BCP2: E33D7418

BCD3: E33D7420

BCP4: 0C010402

OSver: 5_1_2600

SP: 2_0

PRODUCT: 7686_1
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Philo Hippo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2004
Welcome to Ms products!

I did a quick search on MSN, and the Error: "BCP1: 00000020" returned this
page, titled "Your Computer Automatically Restarts or a Stop Error or
Another Error Occurs When You Have Terminal Services Enabled":
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;820767

How To Configure System Failure and Recovery Options in Windows:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307973


Use the search boxes on this page if you like:
http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget...h_Engines.htm: check under #4
how to prevent your pc rebooting automatically.
--

Hope that helps,

Phil
http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget
philippeoget at yahoo dot com

Programming Excel: <a
href="http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/xl/InternetLinkOrganiser.zip"
target="_blank">The Excel A2Z Project: </a>
http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/a2z/

"Leuk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> My systems crashes at least 2 times per day and of course at the most
> inappropriate times. CAN ANYONE READ THIS ERROR CODE? I DO NOT SEND IT
> TO MS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DO ANYGOOD ANYWAY.
>
> PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> L. B.
>
> I always get this error message:
>
> ERROR SIGNATURE:
>
> BCCODE: 19
>
> BCP1: 00000020
>
> BCP2: E33D7418
>
> BCD3: E33D7420
>
> BCP4: 0C010402
>
> OSver: 5_1_2600
>
> SP: 2_0
>
> PRODUCT: 7686_1



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Leuk
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2004
Thanks PH!

I disabled ther terminal services even though I am using xp home
edition not windows 2000. It was set on manual and not enabled.

I will repost in a couple of days to let every one know if this "fix"
worked.

Also, the uk. geocities.com link no longer works. Is there a new one?

Thanks again,

Leuk



On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:16:07 +0100, "Philo Hippo"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Welcome to Ms products!
>
>I did a quick search on MSN, and the Error: "BCP1: 00000020" returned this
>page, titled "Your Computer Automatically Restarts or a Stop Error or
>Another Error Occurs When You Have Terminal Services Enabled":
>http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;820767
>
>How To Configure System Failure and Recovery Options in Windows:
>http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307973
>
>
>Use the search boxes on this page if you like:
>http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget...h_Engines.htm: check under #4
>how to prevent your pc rebooting automatically.


 
Reply With Quote
 
samuel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2004
Leuk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks PH!
>
> I disabled ther terminal services even though I am using xp home
> edition not windows 2000. It was set on manual and not enabled.
>
> I will repost in a couple of days to let every one know if this
> "fix" worked.
>
> Also, the uk. geocities.com link no longer works. Is there a new
> one?


http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget...ch_Engines.htm

works fine

try this then same thing
Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?J14123189

this works too http://www.google.com/microsoft.html

>
> Thanks again,
>
> Leuk
>
>
>
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:16:07 +0100, "Philo Hippo"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Welcome to Ms products!
>>
>>I did a quick search on MSN, and the Error: "BCP1: 00000020"
>>returned this page, titled "Your Computer Automatically Restarts
>>or a Stop Error or Another Error Occurs When You Have Terminal
>>Services Enabled":
>>http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;820767
>>
>>How To Configure System Failure and Recovery Options in Windows:
>>http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307973
>>
>>
>>Use the search boxes on this page if you like:
>>http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget...h_Engines.htm:
>>check under #4 how to prevent your pc rebooting automatically.

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Philo Hippo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2004
Hi Leuk, happy to help, let me know how you are doing.

Samuel, great stuff this shorter link! thanks

--
Phil
http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget
philippeoget at yahoo dot com

Programming Excel: <a
href="http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/xl/InternetLinkOrganiser.zip"
target="_blank">The Excel A2Z Project: </a>
http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/a2z/

"samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Leuk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Thanks PH!
> >
> > I disabled ther terminal services even though I am using xp home
> > edition not windows 2000. It was set on manual and not enabled.
> >
> > I will repost in a couple of days to let every one know if this
> > "fix" worked.
> >
> > Also, the uk. geocities.com link no longer works. Is there a new
> > one?

>
> http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget...ch_Engines.htm
>
> works fine
>
> try this then same thing
> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?J14123189
>
> this works too http://www.google.com/microsoft.html
>
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > Leuk
> >
> >
> >
> > On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:16:07 +0100, "Philo Hippo"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >>Welcome to Ms products!
> >>
> >>I did a quick search on MSN, and the Error: "BCP1: 00000020"
> >>returned this page, titled "Your Computer Automatically Restarts
> >>or a Stop Error or Another Error Occurs When You Have Terminal
> >>Services Enabled":
> >>http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;820767
> >>
> >>How To Configure System Failure and Recovery Options in Windows:
> >>http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307973
> >>
> >>
> >>Use the search boxes on this page if you like:
> >>http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget...h_Engines.htm:
> >>check under #4 how to prevent your pc rebooting automatically.

> >

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
nvidia kernel mode driver not responding and has recovered John Knapp Windows 64bit 7 12-09-2009 09:18 PM
Blue Screen Error. (The system has recovered from a serious error. Guven YILDIZ Windows 64bit 4 07-24-2008 02:43 PM
Recovered from serious error Bhaiyyah Computer Support 5 10-03-2007 06:09 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
Re: a serious question for a non-serious cause... henry DVD Video 1 11-08-2003 04:38 PM



Advertisments