Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > JVC camcorder GRD73U does not connect to imageMixer 1.7

JVC camcorder GRD73U does not connect to imageMixer 1.7

DG

Whenever I open imageMixer 1.7, I get a message that "Camcorder not
Found". Installation of software in many different order did not help. I am
connecting the camcorder to USB. My operating system is Windows XP. The
camcorder is definitely connecting to USB port. It is installing four
devices after connection. But still showing that annoying message "Camcorder
not found" This is driving me crazy. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

DG