Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email question...

Email question...

Coleen Love

I have Joi Express as ISP,
Used to have Earthlink as ISP,
I read my email through Outlook Express...

When two friends (one using hotmail and the other using Webtv) send me
attachments....

I cannot open the attachments because I am required to open the attachment
..... through ... Earthlink of all things... . ???????

Does this make any sense to you? It makes no sense to me.

samuel

"Coleen Love" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have Joi Express as ISP,
> Used to have Earthlink as ISP,
> I read my email through Outlook Express...
>
> When two friends (one using hotmail and the other using Webtv)
> send me attachments....
>
> I cannot open the attachments because I am required to open the
> attachment .... through ... Earthlink of all things... . ???????
>
> Does this make any sense to you? It makes no sense to me.

tools
options
at the security tab uncheck this do not allow attachments

Frederic

When you were with Earthlink, did you install a software of them?

You didn't mention the complete error message. Did you check if your problem
was documented on the joi help section http://joimail.com/new/help-faq.php

Did you review your pop settings?
Did you try to uninstall outlook express and then reinstall it?

--
Frederic
MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIW Associate, A+

news:(E-Mail Removed)...