Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IncrediMail Ltd

IncrediMail Ltd

Eric Isaac

Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other
connections work every time.
Something seems to be missing.
Help please.

XcitableBoi

IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly have server
issues.

"Eric Isaac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other
> connections work every time.
> Something seems to be missing.
> Help please.

WormWood

"XcitableBoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly have
server
| issues.
|

| "Eric Isaac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other
| > connections work every time.
| > Something seems to be missing.
| > Help please

It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
you...sucks!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

WormWood wrote:
> "XcitableBoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly have
> server
> | issues.
> |

> | "Eric Isaac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | > Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other
> | > connections work every time.
> | > Something seems to be missing.
> | > Help please
> >

> It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
> you...sucks!

Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton of
other **** not worth a ****ing centavo. And it sucks.

WormWood

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| WormWood wrote:
| > "XcitableBoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > | IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly
have
| > server
| > | issues.
| > |
| > |
| > | "Eric Isaac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > >
| > It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
| > you...sucks!
|
| Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
| Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
| behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton
of
| other **** not worth a ****ing centavo. And it sucks.

Isn't that what I said? You just said "it sucks" so much better than I
could have.

Jim Berwick

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:jsmdnUwse-P4WfXcRVn-

> Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
> Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
> behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton of
> other **** not worth a ****ing centavo. And it sucks.

Yup. I cringe when I'm sitting here reading support mail in Thunderbird
and I see someone has wasted my time making me pull 4 megs of crap off an
imap account (busy server, at that) to see something like:
Hey, I'm having trouble emailing people, can you reply to tell me if you
get this?

Maybe the problem is you are sending 4 meg emails while on dialup?

Blinky the Shark

Eric Isaac wrote:

> Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other

Incredimail? That's a feature. The world does not need email with
perfuned stationery.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Double Blue - Wolverines and Dodgers

Blinky the Shark

WormWood wrote:

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>| WormWood wrote:
>| > "XcitableBoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> have
>| > server
>| > |
>| > |
> other
>| > >
>| > It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
>| > you...sucks!
>|
>| Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
>| Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
>| behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton
> of
>| other **** not worth a ****ing centavo. And it sucks.

> Isn't that what I said? You just said "it sucks" so much better than I
> could have.

Lemme try this...

It sucks!

How's that?

--

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Eric Isaac wrote:

>> Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other

> Incredimail? That's a feature. The world does not need email with
> perfuned stationery.

Or perfumed stationery, either. Spellcheckers are okay, though.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Double Blue - Wolverines and Dodgers

WormWood

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
| WormWood wrote:
|
| > "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > have
| >| > |
| >| > |
| > other

| >|
| >| Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
| >| Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
| >| behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a
ton
| > of
| >| other **** not worth a ****ing centavo. And it sucks.
|
| > Isn't that what I said? You just said "it sucks" so much better
than I
| > could have.
|
| Lemme try this...
|
| It sucks!