Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > song info wanted

Reply
Thread Tools

song info wanted

 
 
Dave Day
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-06-2004
Who originally sang rachel stevens song more more more. Also what advert was
it from?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-06-2004
http://www.rachelstevensofficial.com...2&srt=10&id=90
"Ms Stevens has contributed the theme song for Sky’s
coverage of the 2004-5 Premiership season in the form
of her glittering cover of 70s disco classic, ‘More More More’"


Original song by Andrea True Connection
http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1976/171976.html


On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:04:36 +0100, in
<41645def$0$44849$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dave Day scrawled:

>Who originally sang rachel stevens song more more more. Also what advert was
>it from?
>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dave Day
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-06-2004
Thanks

"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.rachelstevensofficial.com...2&srt=10&id=90
> "Ms Stevens has contributed the theme song for Sky's
> coverage of the 2004-5 Premiership season in the form
> of her glittering cover of 70s disco classic, 'More More More'"
>
>
> Original song by Andrea True Connection
> http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1976/171976.html
>
>
> On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:04:36 +0100, in
> <41645def$0$44849$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Dave Day scrawled:
>
> >Who originally sang rachel stevens song more more more. Also what advert

was
> >it from?
> >

>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-06-2004
You're welcome.


On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:17:31 +0100, in
<4164610c$0$47977$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dave Day scrawled:

>Thanks
>
>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.rachelstevensofficial.com...2&srt=10&id=90
>> "Ms Stevens has contributed the theme song for Sky's
>> coverage of the 2004-5 Premiership season in the form
>> of her glittering cover of 70s disco classic, 'More More More'"
>>
>>
>> Original song by Andrea True Connection
>> http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1976/171976.html

>


<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
WormWood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-06-2004

"Dave Day" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41645def$0$44849$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Who originally sang rachel stevens song more more more. Also what
advert was
| it from?
|

Dave's not here.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WANTED: AT desktop cases, wanted for sculpture. Brett NZ Computing 0 09-09-2004 07:14 AM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 1 07-16-2004 01:12 PM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 0 07-16-2004 10:00 AM
Overwhelmed by info and choices, suggestions wanted/appreciated t.mclean Digital Photography 26 01-24-2004 07:39 PM
Wanted Info on UK-Info, & WebDesign PeterPan Computer Support 3 11-27-2003 05:32 PM



Advertisments