Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Baby-AT/mATX dual-form-factor case needed

Baby-AT/mATX dual-form-factor case needed

Hackworth

I need a small tower case that supports *both* Baby-AT motherboards *and*
Micro ATX motherboads. I'm putting a basic system together for my
mother-in-law using an Asus P5A-B motherboard now, but will upgrade her
system with a Micro ATX/AthlonXP combo which I will have available after
Christmas. The case can have an ATX power supply in it (because the P5A-B
supports AT or ATX power supplies), but I need a case that comes with two
changeable backplates, one to accommmodate the P5A-B's AT form factor and
one for the future ATX form factor. Any specific recommendations?