Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .Net Seems to be Causing DLL Memory Leak?

.Net Seems to be Causing DLL Memory Leak?

=?Utf-8?B?SWxhbiBPc3Npbg==?=

Hi

My colleague wrote a DLL in VB6. I wrote a simple C program to call some of
the methods in the DLL. The methods are called successfully but at the end of
the program I get a "Memory Could Not Be Read" error. I ran this program on
MS windows 2000 OS SP1 with MS Visual Studio .Net installed.
After analysing the code and not finding much wrong with it I then tried the
same code on a machine without MS Visual Studio .Net and it ran fine. Is
there a problem caused by having Visual studio .Net installed? (It seems to
be from some of the web sites I visited on the matter but please could
someone confirm it)

Thanks
Kind Regards
Ilan Ossin

Amit Bahree

Hmm, since this is all unmanaged code and has nothing to do with .NET, I
am not quite sure how just having the framework cause an issue.

news:(E-Mail Removed):