Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > if a program is posted as plain text in free agent, how can i save the program in a usable format?

if a program is posted as plain text in free agent, how can i save the program in a usable format?

PDAMan

Paracoccus Appendicis Bellapicta

PDAMan, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the shivering, bigheaded ape, and ankle
beater, breathed:

Maybe you should learn how to use a ****ing newsreader before you actually
try to ****ing use it, you stupid ****.

--
You effeminating, trapped, megaloblastic ape crotch.

Ron

"Paracoccus Appendicis Bellapicta"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) .erotica.stench.trench...
> PDAMan, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the shivering, bigheaded ape, and ankle
> beater, breathed:
>

> Maybe you should learn how to use a ****ing newsreader before you actually
> try to ****ing use it, you stupid ***t.
>
> --
> You effeminating, trapped, megaloblastic ape crotch.

Maybe you should get your mouth washed out with carbolic, and learn some
manners.

Trechispora Ramigera Costicola

Ron, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the steamy, base-court harridan, and water fowl
trapper, meandered:

You too could benefit from learning how to use a newsreader, you ****ing
stupid ****.

--
You trilling, negative, inappropriate grocery replenishment assistant.

Frank E. Lockett

Your compassion and caring for others is so remarkable as to elicit
disbelief. Too bad that we don't have more like you - then we wouldn't have
to deal with bin Laudin and other teriorists. We could just take all our
neucular weapons and kill all, including ourselves, and most especially you.
We could return to the primordial ooze where you must have come from. Have
a good evening.
"Trechispora Ramigera Costicola"
news:(E-Mail Removed). plushies...