Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Gmail Invites (I have 6)

Gmail Invites (I have 6)

Ryan

I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
out how to get one.

Thanks!

Jamco

what a scam

"Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
> out how to get one.
>
> Thanks!

grayghost

"Jamco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:aGf8d.20413$223.14676@edtnps89:

> what a scam
>
> "Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
>> out how to get one.
>>
>> Thanks!

Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

Eos

"grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
> "Jamco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:aGf8d.20413$223.14676@edtnps89:
>
>> what a scam
>>
>> "Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>>I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
>>> out how to get one.
>>>
>>> Thanks!

> Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
> couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

Okay, I replied.

Eos.

grayghost

"Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:d3H9d.13113
$(E-Mail Removed):

> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
>> "Jamco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:aGf8d.20413$223.14676@edtnps89:
>>
>>> what a scam
>>>
>>> "Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

>> Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
>> couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

> Okay, I replied.
>
> Eos.

So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?

-gg-

> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:d3H9d.13113
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message

>>> Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
>>> couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

>> Okay, I replied.
>>
>> Eos.
>>

> So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?
>
> -gg-

I'm game for it.
Eos.

grayghost

"Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
news:E0T9d.22575$(E-Mail Removed). uk:

> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
>> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
>> news:d3H9d.13113 $(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in
>>> message news:Xns957BEE3F1BA99grayghost@68.6.19.6...

>>> Okay, I replied.
>>>
>>> Eos.
>>>

>> So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?
>>
>> -gg-

> I'm game for it.
> Eos.

And I'm to believe that your e-mail address is freesoft@ (remove them
thar brackets)?

> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
> news:E0T9d.22575$(E-Mail Removed). uk:
>

>> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
>>> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
>>> news:d3H9d.13113 $(E-Mail Removed):

>>> So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?
>>>
>>> -gg-

>> I'm game for it.
>> Eos.
>>

> And I'm to believe that your e-mail address is freesoft@ (remove them
> thar brackets)?

That'd be correct.
Eos.

Why do I feel itchy?
;o)

grayghost

"Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:GqT9d.22885
$(E-Mail Removed):

> <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk>

Consider your invitation sent.

> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:GqT9d.22885
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk>

> Consider your invitation sent.

Wow! Thanks a million! That was really cool.

I have 3 friends who also could use this if you'd care to invite them too?

They are http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jim).

And (E-Mail Removed) (Ronnie).

And (E-Mail Removed)

If you can invite them, please say that 'Geo' requested that they be invited
by you.

Thanks again!
Eos.

I HAVE GMAIL INVITES TO GIVE shadow4581@gmail.com Ruby 0 03-12-2005 06:57 PM
Gmail invites rf HTML 7 09-06-2004 05:43 PM
Gmail invites el duderino Computer Support 2 08-31-2004 06:44 PM
Regarding Gmail Requests and Invites PuppyKatt Computer Support 0 08-31-2004 05:35 PM
OT gmail invites Kat MCSE 9 07-05-2004 12:54 PM

Advertisments