Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tewaking winXP. TIA

Tewaking winXP. TIA

roadster3043

Greetings.

Which sites do you recommend that show you how to tweak WinXP for speed
and security, etc.?

Thank you.

--
Take care

roadster3043

DC

roadster3043 wrote:

> --
> Take care

> roadster3043

Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.

DC

DC wrote:
> roadster3043 wrote:

>> --
>> Take care

>> roadster3043

> Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

I should have specified that you have two trailing spaces instead of
one.

Xnews generates the sig delimiter automatically. How'd you manage to
break that? Are you typing it in manually or have you possibly
misconfigured your external editor?

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.

roadster3043

DC <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> DC wrote:
>> roadster3043 wrote:

>>> --
>>> Take care

>>> roadster3043

>> Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

> I should have specified that you have two trailing spaces instead of
> one.
>
> Xnews generates the sig delimiter automatically. How'd you manage to
> break that? Are you typing it in manually or have you possibly
> misconfigured your external editor?

Thanks DC, my apologies, I typed it by hand since I haven't created the
actual sig yet.

--
Take care.
roadster3043

Duane Arnold

roadster3043 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Greetings.
>
> Which sites do you recommend that show you how to tweak WinXP for speed
> and security, etc.?
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Take care
>
> roadster3043

http://www.uksecurityonline.com/index5.php

Duane

DC

roadster3043 wrote:
> DC <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> DC wrote:

>>> Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

>> I should have specified that you have two trailing spaces instead of
>> one.

>> Xnews generates the sig delimiter automatically. How'd you manage to
>> break that? Are you typing it in manually or have you possibly
>> misconfigured your external editor?

> Thanks DC, my apologies, I typed it by hand since I haven't created the
> actual sig yet.

No problem. Seems that you've sorted it out, now. }:O)