Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > a flip flop

Reply
Thread Tools

a flip flop

 
 
radiosigs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-04-2004
I.m using Windows Me. I refer to the bar across the bottom of my
screen...the one on the left with START, icons for Outlook Express and IE6
and then to the right the task bar showing icons for programs running plus
the time. I was cleaning the lint out of my mouse and suddenly that entire
bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it back
to the bottom?
Thank much.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
philo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-04-2004

"radiosigs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fBa8d.3079$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I.m using Windows Me. I refer to the bar across the bottom of my
> screen...the one on the left with START, icons for Outlook Express and IE6
> and then to the right the task bar showing icons for programs running plus
> the time. I was cleaning the lint out of my mouse and suddenly that entire
> bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it
> back
> to the bottom?
> Thank much.
>
>you should be able to click on one edge...near the corner

and just drag it back in place...
it can sometimes take a few tries


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
radiosigs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-04-2004
I tried but it only expands the thing to half the screen.


"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "radiosigs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fBa8d.3079$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> > I.m using Windows Me. I refer to the bar across the bottom of my
> > screen...the one on the left with START, icons for Outlook Express and

IE6
> > and then to the right the task bar showing icons for programs running

plus
> > the time. I was cleaning the lint out of my mouse and suddenly that

entire
> > bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it
> > back
> > to the bottom?
> > Thank much.
> >
> >you should be able to click on one edge...near the corner

> and just drag it back in place...
> it can sometimes take a few tries
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Buffalo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-04-2004

"radiosigs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lsb8d.3114$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> I tried but it only expands the thing to half the screen.
>

Left click in the middle of a blank spot on the bar and drag it to the
position you want.
It sounds like you are clicking on the end or top of the bar.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Zulfy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-04-2004
A picture = 1000 words - try this site:
http://marcopolo.mde.k12.ms.us/comp_...taskbar_g.html


"radiosigs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fBa8d.3079$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I.m using Windows Me. I refer to the bar across the bottom of my
> screen...the one on the left with START, icons for Outlook Express and IE6
> and then to the right the task bar showing icons for programs running plus
> the time. I was cleaning the lint out of my mouse and suddenly that entire
> bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it

back
> to the bottom?
> Thank much.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tristate Flip Flop Jim VHDL 12 11-18-2004 12:45 PM
IC area of flip-flop and SRAM? Weng Tianxiang VHDL 1 05-23-2004 04:05 PM
Best book on a flip flop circuit Weng Tianxiang VHDL 1 05-20-2004 06:51 PM
4 bit divisor with flip-flop ? eric VHDL 15 02-05-2004 03:31 AM
Flip Flop Synchronization John VHDL 3 01-05-2004 05:58 PM



Advertisments