Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Opening and downloading pictures

Opening and downloading pictures

JMP

How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to be able
to make room on the camera disk......and then further download these pics to
a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo programs. Thanks....

Blinky the Shark

JMP wrote:
> How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to be able
> to make room on the camera disk......and then further download these pics to
> a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo programs. Thanks....

Did you get a CD with that camera? If yes, look on it.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue

127.0.0.1

"JMP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to be able
> to make room on the camera disk......and then further download these pics
> a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo programs. Thanks....

RTFM...

what type of output connections does the camera have?
better yet, what kind of camera do you have (make/model)

-a|ex

samuel

"JMP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> How do I download digital pictures from my camera to a 'folder' to
> be able to make room on the camera disk......and then further
> download these pics to a CD-RW. I have quite a few photo
> programs. Thanks....

it's been this way for more than 4 months

do you have the manual for your camera ?

what graphic programs do you have ? what operating system ?